Yes, I know! It has been a while since I visited the blog or uploaded content herein. Life got really busy and somehow, the blog got the back seat. But here we are again. And we shall start it off with the mouthy 100 things about me to help you get to know me a little better.
1. What is your name? Check “about me” section.
2. How old are you? Forever 25.
3. Are you sure? Forever 25. I am sure.
4. What is your earliest memory? Returning home in nursery to find a new nanny at home.
5. What is your favorite alcoholic drink? I am a juice and water kind of girl.
6. What is your favorite vegetable? Carrots.
7. Do you remember your first day at school? No idea.
8. What is the worst exam result you remember ever getting? I remember a really bad mark in maths. Somewhere in the 20s.
9. How tall are you? Almost always the same height as the men I date. And the men are always somewhere between 5’10 and 6’5′
10. Can you swim? Does floating near the edge count?
11. Who is your favorite movie actress? Taraji, baby!
12. Who is your favorite movie actor? Cannot pick one so let us just say Channing Tatum, Joe Manganiello, Denzel Washington, George Clooney. Oh the thirst going on here!
13. Who is your favorite comedian? Does that local Ugandan guy called MC Kapale count?
14. Who is your favorite politician? Which kind of human beings have favorite politicians? The devil’s cousins?
15. Who is your favorite historical figure? There was a lady called Marie Antoniette who told peeps to go buy cakes if they cannot afford bread. Clapbacks and savagery at its finest!
16. Who is your favorite super-heroine? As a Forever 25 type of girl, what are these supposed to mean?
17. Who is your favorite super-hero? I just answered that.
18. Can you name a female scientist other than Madame Curie? I am a lawyer.
19. Who is your favorite mythological god or goddess? Jesus Christ. And he is not a myth. He is real.
20. Who is your favorite woman of all time? Myself.
21. Do you agree with “An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth”? Revenge is only for the weak. Forgiveness is strength in reality.
22. Do you agree with “Life does not forgive weakness”? Huh?
23. Do you agree with “It is the enemy who can truly teach us to practice the virtues of compassion and tolerance”? Jesus taught those virtues thousands of years ago.
24. Do you agree with “The state can do what they want to do”? And what would the people do? Nope!
25. Do you agree with “If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country”? Depends on what type of friend. Some are worse than the devil.
26. Do you agree with “If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads”? Do I look like an idiot blindly following? No!
27. Do you agree with “Crime is a product of social excess”? Crime is a product of criminals.
28. Do you agree with “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you”? Yes.
29. Do you agree with “And mankind is naught but a single nation”? What does that even mean?
30. Do you agree with “Bulimia is soooo ’87”? HUH?
31. What is the worst movie you have ever seen? Anything with Kevin Hart trying to be funny when he is not.
32. What is the worst TV show you have ever seen? Those sitcoms, cannot stand them!
33. What is the worst book you have ever read? Too many.
34. What is the worst song you have ever heard? A lot of the rock songs!
35. What is the worst sport you know of? Why do people beat each other in the name of wrestling?
36. Who is the worst movie “star” ever? Kevin Hart.
37. Who is the worst comedian ever? Kevin Hart.
38. Who is the worst author ever? Not very sure.
39. Who is the worst musical act ever? I dont watch musicals.
40. Who is the worst sports “star” you have ever seen? OJ Simpson
41. If you could go back in time to witness an historical event in person, what event would you want to see? None. I am comfortable reading about them.
42. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? Earl’s Court.
43. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would you meet? Edris Elba for thirst reasons, Trevor Noah because he is a special kind of comedian, Maya Angelou just for just.
44. If you could become famous for one thing, what would that thing be? A child after God’s own heart.
45. If you could buy anything regardless of cost, what would you buy? The world
46. If you could change any one thing about your country, what would it be? Everything.
47. If you could change any one thing about international politics, what would it be? Trump!
48. If you could meet any famous person who is dead, who would it be? Jesus in Nazareth.
49. If you could become dictator of the world, would you? No thank you.
50. If you could eat an entire cow at one sitting, would you? I constantly de-worm.
51. Have you ever illegally downloaded music/TV shows/movies from the net? Everyday
52. Have you ever used illegal narcotics? No thank you.
53. Have you ever gotten any points on your driving license? No.
54. Have you ever stolen anything from a shop? Huh?
55. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes while underage? I am a juice type of girl.
56. Have you ever bought alcohol or cigarettes for another person who was underage? No.
57. Have you ever tried to cheat the taxman/social security/other government agency? I am a decent person.
58. Have you ever ridden on a train or bus without paying? I have not found the confidence yet.
59. Have you ever been arrested? Nope.
60. Have you ever been charged with a crime … ?No
61. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? UK
62. Where have you visited that you would like to go back to? Marriot Hotel, Kigali. Those beds give me life!
63. Where would you like to visit that you haven’t yet? Thailand
64. Where is your favorite place in the world? I am spoilt for choice.
65. Where have you visited that you hope never to go to again? Nowhere yet.
66. Where would you definitely never go to? Mexico
67. Where is your least favorite place in the world? Nothing comes to mind.
68. What is your favorite way to travel ? Dreams
69. What is your least favorite way to travel? Taxi
70. What is the capital of Assyria? I thought Assyria is a capital city. Huh?
71. What was the last movie you saw? No idea.
72. Was it any good? Huh?
73. What was the last book you read? Treasures of a man’s heart.
74. Was it any good? Very good.
75. What was the last song you listened to? “Elohim”
76. Was it any good? Absolutely. It is on replay.
77. What was the last computer game you played? I am too old to be playing computer games.
78. Did you do well? Do what?
79. What was the last meal you ate? Amazing traditional food.
80. Was it any good? I said amazing!
81. Do you believe in God/Goddess/Gods/Goddesses? I believe in GOD.
82. Do you agree with the war in Iraq? Nope. War mongering American troops!
83. Do you believe in aliens? No. The story of creation did not mention any alien.
84. Do you agree with the theory of evolution? I was created by God.
85. Do you believe in reincarnation? Once you die, you are gone.
86. Do you agree with the idea of the UN? What does this one honestly do?
87. Do you believe in karma? Oh my lovely sweet amazing Karma!
88. Do you agree with the theories of man-induced global warming? I am not Trump so yes I believe in it.
89. Do you believe in democracy above all other systems of government? Huh?
90. Do you agree with Freddie Mercury when he sings “Fat-bottomed girls you make the rockin’ world go round”? But I have a fat bottom so yes!
91. What is your favorite movie? Magic Mike. The eye candy evokes too much thirst! LOL.
92. What is your favorite book? The Grapes of Wrath
93. What is your favorite song? Suddenly.
94. What is your favorite city? London. I fell in love with this place.
95. What is your favorite sport? Basketball.
96. What is your favorite place in the world? My bed.
97. Are you glad these questions are almost over? Who wouldn’t?
98. What are you going to do next? Re-read to ensure that I have not told any FBI secrets.
99. Do you anticipate this activity being fun? Kind of.
100. Give us a quote to end on… “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” —Mark Twain